St. Paul's Advisory Committee Meeting - January 18, 2022
Updated: Feb 15
St. Paul’s Advisory Committee Meeting
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
VIRTUAL VIA WEBEX and TELEPHONE
FINAL - 2022
This meeting of the Mayor’s St. Paul’s area Advisory Committee is being held by electronic communication means pursuant to Virginia Code § 2.2-3708.2(A)(3).
The City of Norfolk has declared a Local State of Emergency pursuant to Virginia Code § 44-146.21 due to the public health danger of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, which constitutes a disaster and emergency.
The catastrophic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic makes it impracticable or unsafe for this public body to assemble a quorum in a single location.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide for the continuity of operations of this public body or the discharge of its lawful purposes, duties, and responsibilities.
This meeting will be conducted by the following electronic communication means: through WebEx phone and videoconferencing.
Public notice for this meeting was given contemporaneously with the notice provided to these members. Public notice was given on October 13, 2021 on the City of Norfolk’s website, at prominent locations in City Hall, and at the Clerk’s Office.
The public may access the meeting through the following electronic means: by WebEx phone or videoconferencing through the address provided in the public notice for this meeting.
St Paul's Advisory Committee
Event address for attendees:
Date and time:
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
1 hour 45 minutes
2300 578 8603
email@example.com You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Access code: 2300 578 860
· Welcome 6:00
· Barbara Hamm Lee, SPAC Liaison
· Councilwoman Danica Royster, Chair
· SPAC Subcommittee on Violence Update 6:05
· Deirdre Love
· People First Update – Urban Strategies Staff 6:15
· Pillar Updates from Quarter 2
· Relocation/TG Dashboard – Kim Thomas, NRHA
· Development Update 6:35
· Housing Plan/Demolition Updates – Steve Morales, NRHA
· Phase 1 Infrastructure and Economic Inclusion – Marcia McGill, DHCD
· Surveys 7:00
· Relocation Survey – Kim Thomas, NRHA
· Blue/Greenway Amenities Survey – Marcia McGill, DHCD
· General Discussion – SPAC Committee Members 7:10
· Closing Remarks/Adjournment- Councilwoman Danica Royster 7:30